Health Wright Products is a privately held Contract Manufacturer of Nutritional Supplements that is seeking for an Account Manager to join our expanding organization. After twenty-five years of significant growth we are still just at the beginning cycle of our potential and you would be joining a talented and committed team!
The Account Manager position has full accountability for post-sales customer interactions and satisfaction. This position provides ongoing customer relationship management for a group of assigned accounts. Responsible for maintaining and managing existing accounts with varying needs-based requirements for Health Wright Products. Works with the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation and long-term account goals in accordance with company vision and values.
- Maintains contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction. Acknowledges and responds to all customer needs in a timely manner
- Interfaces with customers and internal departments to manage multiple account-related projects and ensure quality and timely completion
- Prepares various reports to support the sales functions including: booked sales, YTD sales by account, year-over-year sales analysis at the account and product level
- Analyzes customer satisfaction metrics and communicates opportunities to the executive team
- Communicates due dates, timelines and expectations to customers and internal departments
- Identifies problems, summarizes and develops strategic solution
- Partners with Product Development and Production to identify solutions in the formula remediation process. Coordinates with Sales to propose long term solutions to customers
- Coordinates with Sales and Product Development in the quotation process – RFQ and pricing updates on existing quotes
- Works with both internal and external logistics groups to schedule customer shipments
- Liaises with Finance to resolve issues with billing and payment
- Coordinates resolution of customer quality complaints and any necessary rework. Ensures completion of root cause analysis and implementation of preventative processes
- Monitors customer specifications to ensure accuracy and version control
- Enter, process, communicate and track orders internally and to customers on time
- Monitor and communicate any changes to order including quantities or changes in schedule
- Produce Sales Order Confirmations, Packing Slips, Invoices and occasionally Statements
- Inform and follow-up & confirm arrival of customer supplied materials to customer. Provide post-production inventory reconciliation reports of the same
- Ability to be at the physical location of the job for the designated work schedule
- Directly manage assigned accounts and inbound leads
- Must be able to successfully pass all job-related tests and certifications required for working in a cGMP, quality environment including but not limited to: inspections and GMP requirements to perform essential functions of the job. Must re-qualify every year on all job-related tests and certifications as job or qualifications require
- Performs other duties as assigned
- B.S./B.A. in relevant discipline , preferred
- Customer relationship management experience in a B2B environment preferred
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Project management skills involving multiple simultaneous projects, with attention to detail and project completion
- Confidence to work directly with customers at a technically detailed level
- Experience working with cross functional teams in a fast paced project environment
- Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills and previous experience dealing with diverse groups.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with FDA/cGMP compliance is preferred
- A legal right to work in the United States
- Must pass a drug screen and a background check in accordance with HWP standards.
Health Wright Products offers a generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, and life insurance plans. We also offer pet insurance! In addition, HWP offers its employees a 401k plan with company matching funds, FSA, and tuition reimbursement. Paid time off benefits for employees include holidays, vacation and PTO (personal time off).
Thank you for taking the time to get to know us & we look forward to learning more about you!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Health Wright Products Inc. participates in E-Verify.
•Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
•Please, no phone calls about this job.