Account Services Manager
Health Wright Products is a privately held Contract Manufacturer of Nutritional Supplements that is seeking for an Account Sales Manager to join our expanding organization. After 27 years of significant growth we are still just at the beginning cycle of our potential and you would be joining a talented and committed team!
Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
The Account Services Manager is accountable to lead, guide, and direct team of Account Management Team to meet and exceed strategic goals for the company and the department, including sales initiatives, supply chain optimization projects and service-level agreement monitoring. Responsible to communicate regularly with Director of Sales, Sales Management, Finance, Operations and Quality teams regarding status of open orders and financial shipping goals for month/quarter/year end. Work with Procurement, Production and Quality teams to ensure optimal delivery and order fill rates and achievement of both service level and financial goals. Through collaboration and partnership with the customer, sales team, and all other internal partners, create meaningful relationships in order to best service our accounts’ needs and increase company profitability by facilitating process improvements.
It is essential for all employees to adhere to Company policies.
- Utilize broad knowledge and available tools to understand and comply with each account’s requirements and expectations.
- Create a high-performance environment by establishing proper metrics and delivery goals, and coaching and mentoring the Account Management team members to achieve them.
- Strong leadership skills – set direction, establish definitions of success, hold accountable, reward success, correct failure, effectively collaborate across organization.
- Develop comprehensive program to evaluate performance versus external benchmarks
- Provide value orientation – constant focus on improving value of service (new capabilities, improved delivery, reduced cost).
- Through continuous improvement take action to correct inefficiencies in the order-to-delivery process. Drive company-wide change and process improvement by leading cross-functional teams and projects.
- Partner with team members across all areas of the company to improve efficiency, profitability and maximize business results, driving the strategic planning process and working to formulate and execute innovative solutions.
- Be an active stakeholder in bringing our service strategies to life.
- Monitor customer orders, ensuring timely product allocation and shipping. Collaborate with sales management to ensure consistent review and execution of customer order and specification changes.
- Maintain, develop, and track key performance indicators toward company goals and initiatives
- Analyze order management process, make changes, collaborate with stakeholders on process improvements. Implement changes and monitor success.
- Report and analyze assignment for designated customers and work with Procurement, Quality, Production and Sales to maximize on time delivery and fill rate.
- Proactively communicate to Sales team, Quality and Production to suggest corrective action where necessary. Drive issue resolution at the PO level, ensuring follow-through from all parties.
- Manage Customer Excellence through critical analysis of account/sales feedback to identify root causes of account satisfaction, process defects and inefficiencies. Drive implementation of process improvements and appropriate solutions by translating the information into actionable recommendations and project prioritization.
- Report and analyze key customer metrics such as order fill rate, on time delivery, order accuracy, pricing, order creation timeliness and chargebacks.
- Coordinate with and Operations to ensure compliance with customers’ logistics and palletization requirements to minimize customer chargebacks and maintain positive customer relations.
- Review, analyze and validate customer complaints to identify process defects and make recommendations for process change.
- Participate in intra departmental collaboration to ensure success of accounts
- Train, coach and serve as a mentor to Account Managers. Participate in cross-training of Sales team and internal partners.
- Act as escalation point of contact for customer complaints, return request, rework requests, failures to pay, among others.
- Actively participate on customer calls, in customer onsite meetings, and assist in the coordination of visits. Maintain positive customer interaction, develop relationship, drive customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to successfully pass all job-related tests and certifications required for working in a cGMP, quality environment including but not limited to: inspections and GMP requirements to perform essential functions of the job. Must re-qualify every year on all job-related tests and certifications as job or qualifications require.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years direct management experience
- Ability to handle multiple conflicting priorities with professionalism, multi-task, prioritize essential tasks and meet deadlines
- Leadership – ability to train and serve as a mentor to Account Management team members
- Professionalism/Interpersonal skills – clear and concise business communication; ability to influence others, comfortable interacting with customers, sales and management team.
- Proactive and assertive in follow through with customers and business partners
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including intermediate experience using Excel to create spreadsheets, charts and pivot tables
- Demonstrate initiative and strong business knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Broad understanding of GMP manufacturing processes and procedures
- Ability to represent Health Wright Products in Customer meetings and conference calls.
- A legal right to work in the United States
- Must pass a drug screen and a background check in accordance with HWP standards
Health Wright Products offers a generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, and life insurance plans. We also offer pet insurance! In addition, HWP offers its employees a 401k plan with company matching funds, FSA, and tuition reimbursement. Paid time off benefits for employees include holidays, vacation and PTO (personal time off).
Thank you for taking the time to get to know us & we look forward to learning more about you!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Health Wright Products Inc. participates in E-Verify.
•Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
•Please, no phone calls about this job.