Health Wright Products is a privately held Contract Manufacturer of Nutritional Supplements that is seeking for an Account Manager to join our expanding organization. After 27 years of significant growth we are still just at the beginning cycle of our potential and you would be joining a talented and committed team!
6am – 2:30pm, Day
2pm – 10:30pm, Swing
10pm – 6:30am, Night
$24 – $29 per hour
The Blend Lead is responsible for the supporting the Blend and Encapsulation Supervisor to ensure of the efficient workflow and output of the shift. The Blend Lead ensures that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently. In addition, the Lead could be called upon to complete daily paperwork regarding the workflow and report any challenges to Leadership to make sure production goals are met. This position is a working Lead and will also perform duties that are being required of the team they are supporting. It is essential to lead by example in work ethic, attendance, and adaptability. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
It is essential for all employees to adhere to Company policies.
- Evaluating efficient production capability of all blending operators during the shift and ensuring the highest level possible and producing quality results.
- Evaluating the need for maintenance assistance and prioritizing maintenance requests.
- Manage crewing of blend operators: assigning tasks, communicating expectations, and evaluating results.
- Facilitate training for staff, both Alchemy and On the Job.
- Responsible for assisting and supporting the Supervisor with detail planning, coordination, and control of all blending processes to ensure products are manufactured in accordance with GMP’s, customer specifications and on-time delivery.
- Evaluate machine and employee resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime.
- Demonstrates a high degree of honesty, integrity, accountability, ownership, drive, reliability, trustworthiness, and emotional intelligence. Fosters a positive, respectful, safe work environment for all staff. Enforce compliance and application of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Documentation Practices (GDPs) throughout the production area.
- Review batch records and associated documentation for completeness, legibility, and correctness.
- Work with quality control to effectively identify, document, and help resolve quality and production issues as needed.
- Supports and energize production team to achieve goals and objectives, report out daily on KPI.
- Accurately document any out of specification conditions per established procedures.
- Accurately track work orders internally during the production process.
- Monitor and verify completeness of all logs for accuracy, completeness, and legibility.
- Monitor and communicate any changes to production orders including quantities or changes in schedule.
- Constantly monitor the production environment for compliance to cGMP requirements.
- Continually assess safety and insure production employees are working in a safe environment.
- Report and monitor any unsafe condition.
- Must be able to successfully pass all job-related tests and certifications required for working in a cGMP, quality environment including but not limited to inspections and GMP requirements to
perform essential functions of the job. Must re-qualify every year on all job-related tests and certifications as job or qualifications require.
- Punctual and Consistent Attendance
- Support the department Supervisors and Leads to achieve the objectives of the shift.
- Monitor all training.
- Perform and maintain Continuous Improvement opportunities.
- Prioritize production needs with the maintenance personnel.
- Other duties as assigned
- College Degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, results oriented environment.
- Ability to read, write and speak English and math.
- A legal right to work in the United States
- Must pass a drug screen and a background check in accordance with HWP standards.
Health Wright Products offers a generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, and life insurance plans. We also offer pet insurance! In addition, HWP offers its employees a 401k plan with company matching funds, FSA, and tuition reimbursement. Paid time off benefits for employees include holidays, vacation and PTO (personal time off).