Health Wright Products is a privately held Contract Manufacturer of Nutritional Supplements that is seeking for Blending Operators to join our expanding organization. After twenty-six years of significant growth we are still just at the beginning cycle of our potential and you would be joining a talented and committed team!
3-4 DAYS OFF PER WEEK!
12 hr shifts = OVERTIME EVERYDAY!
DAY 6am – 6:30pm
NIGHT 6pm – 6:30am
$18/hr, $1 shift differential for hours worked between 6pm – 6:30am
Overtime is TIME AND A HALF!
Perform machine operation functions in multiple work locations in support of HWP production goals. This is a non exempt job that reports to the Shift Supervisor. Specific tasks are clearly defined by work instructions for each operation in the job rotation. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Involves the process of accurately selecting materials off a batch record to be blended to make up a finished good.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedure for blending & weighing up each raw material
- Operator must have the ability to calculate the number of capsules that are to be produced to confirm the blend is accurate.
- Cleaning and set-up of machine. Work is based on specific guidelines for each machine and part.
- Visually and manually inspect material to inspection guidelines to ensure quality standards.
- Checks and corrects any conditions which are not conducive to a safe, clean work place. Report any safety problems immediately.
- Complete documentation accurately and legibly per established procedures
- Maintains clean and orderly work area including: cleaning machines, breakdown of machine, tools and area around work station.
- Ability to work collaboratively and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers.
- Must be able to successfully pass all job-related tests and certifications required for working in a cGMP, quality environment including but not limited to: inspections and GMP requirements to perform essential functions of the job. Must re-qualify every year on all job-related tests and certifications as job or qualifications require.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- NCRC preferred
- Three to six years’ experience in a manufacturing environment preferred. Target industries include pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, electronic, chemical, cosmetics, and/or food.
- Ability to read and write& communicate in English, use basic shop math skills, algebra, and basic computer skills.
- Hand truck, electric forklift experience preferred
- Experience with FDA/cGMP compliance is preferred
- A legal right to work in the United States
- Must pass a drug screen and a background check in accordance with HWP standards
Health Wright Products offers a generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, and life insurance plans. We also offer pet insurance! In addition, HWP offers its employees a 401k plan with company matching funds, FSA, and tuition reimbursement. Paid time off benefits for employees include holidays, vacation and PTO (personal time off).
For those applying out of the area: We love working for such an awesome company within the beautiful Pacific NW and understand your motivation is to do the same! Please recognize when applying for our positions that relocation packages are not being offered at this time.
Thanks for taking the time to get to know us & we look forward to learning more about you!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Health Wright Products Inc. participates in E-Verify.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job