Health Wright Products is a privately held Contract Manufacturer of Nutritional Supplements that is seeking for a Blister Operator to join our expanding organization. After twenty-five years of significant growth we are still just at the beginning cycle of our potential and you would be joining a talented and committed team!
TBD Monday – Friday
must be open to Day 6am – 2:30pm/Swing 2pm – 10:30pm
Perform complex automatic machine operation functions in multiple work locations in support of HWP production goals and quality, cGMP standards. This is a nonexempt job that reports to the Area Lead and Shift Supervisor. Specific tasks are clearly defined by work instructions for each operation in the job rotation. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Involves the process of operating a highly technical Blister and Cartoning Machine
- This is includes the changeover, set-up, operation, and troubleshooting of the blister and cartoner.
- Set-up and breakdown of machine is based on specific guidelines for each machine and part. Set-up may consist of installation, changes and adjustments to fixtures. Set-up activities requires the use of hand tools.
- Minor, simple adjustments to machines may need to be made during processing. Adjustment may require the use of hand tools.
- Includes the changing of forming and lidding foils when needed. This requires following very specific guidelines to ensure proper results
- Includes the operation and management of the lidding foil printer: Set-up, and simple maintenance tasks
- Checks and corrects any conditions which are not conducive to a safe, clean workplace. Report any safety problems immediately.
- Complete documentation accurately and legibly per established guidelines.
- Effective problem solving.
- Maintains clean and orderly work area including cleaning machines, breakdown of machine, tools and area around workstation.
- Recognizes out of control events, discontinues operations and continues operation only when out of control event has been remedied successfully.
- Ability to be at the physical location of the job at the designated shift assigned.
- Will be asked to train someone and/or participate in a task force to improve company procedures or operations.
- Ability to work collaboratively and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers.
- Must be able to successfully pass all job-related tests and certifications required for working in a cGMP, quality environment including but not limited to: inspections and GMP requirements to perform essential functions of the job. Must re-qualify every year on all job-related tests and certifications as job or qualifications require
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- NCRC preferred
- Three years’ minimum experience in a manufacturing environment preferred. Target industries include pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, electronic, chemical, cosmetics and food.
- Experience running any manufacturing equipment is required
- Must show some evidence of mechanical/technical aptitude through experience or interview process
- Experience with Machine Controls through HMI is preferred
- Ability to read and write & communicate in English, use basic shop math skills, algebra, and basic computer skills.
- Experience with FDA/cGMP compliance is preferred
- A legal right to work in the United States
- Must pass a drug screen and a background check in accordance with HWP standards.
Benefits *after 90 days*
Health Wright Products offers a generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, and life insurance plans. We also offer pet insurance! In addition, HWP offers its employees a 401k plan with company matching funds, FSA, and tuition reimbursement. Paid time off benefits for employees include holidays, vacation and PTO (personal time off).
For those applying out of the area: We love working for such an awesome company within the beautiful Pacific NW and understand your motivation to do the same! Please recognize when applying for our positions that relocation packages are not being offered at this time.
Thank you for taking the time to get to know us & we look forward to learning more about you!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Health Wright Products Inc. participates in E-Verify.
•Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
•Please, no phone calls about this job.