Health Wright Products is a privately held Contract Manufacturer of Nutritional Supplements that is seeking for a Buyer to join our expanding organization. After twenty-five years of significant growth we are still just at the beginning cycle of our potential and you would be joining a talented and committed team!
8am – 5pm
41k – 46k per year
It is essential for all employees to adhere to Company policies.
- Responsible for the sourcing of new and or current raw materials as needed to support customer requirements. This would include requesting samples, documents, etc. and getting those to the appropriate departments for approval.
- Responsible for the accurate entry, proofing, maintenance and submission of purchase orders based on customer demand, stock replenishment and management direction.
- Responsible to know or quickly learn enough about all the products and services with which he or she will transact business and to buy those products or services with the most favorable terms and conditions.
- Maintain superior level of accuracy while creating and verifying purchase order information including proper product costing, shipping instructions, etc.
- Accurately maintain all item Planning Data for Purchased
- Routine purchase order review and follow-up, and expediting of orders.
- Negotiate fairly with suppliers while getting the best deal possible for HWP.
- Use appropriate communication methods to ensure timely information sharing.
- Manage Supplier performance and create action plans to address those that under
- Provide information regarding availability of material and expedite where
- Maintain supplier price lists.
- Review and resolve supplier invoice discrepancies.
- Communicate professionally and courteously directly with suppliers in relation to order processing as required to resolve issues and receive order acknowledgements
- Any other duties as required by management.
- Punctual and Consistent Attendance.
- AS Degree preferred, Minimum High school diploma/GED
- 2-4 years’ experience in purchasing, logistics, or similar work
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and Internet.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, results oriented environment.
- Requires a well-developed ability to read, write, and speak English in relation to topics of a complex or technical nature
- Ability to review hard copy and identify issues, an example would be identifying missing elements or incorrect text
- A legal right to work in the United States
- Must pass a drug screen and a background check in accordance with HWP standards.
Health Wright Products offers a generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, and life insurance plans. We also offer pet insurance! In addition, HWP offers its employees a 401k plan with company matching funds, FSA, and tuition reimbursement. Paid time off benefits for employees include holidays, vacation and PTO (personal time off).
Thank you for taking the time to get to know us & we look forward to learning more about you!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Health Wright Products Inc. participates in E-Verify.
•Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
•Please, no phone calls about this job.