Health Wright Products is a privately held Contract Manufacturer of Nutritional Supplements that is seeking Material Handlers to join our expanding organization. After 27 years of significant growth we are still just at the beginning cycle of our potential and you would be joining a talented and committed team!
3-4 DAYS OFF PER WEEK!
12 hr shifts = OVERTIME PAY AFTER 10TH HOUR!
DAY 6am – 6:30pm
Overtime rate is x1.5 (31.5/hr)
The Material Handler is a highly organized individual who is knowledgeable about the company’s products and materials, and how the materials should be stored, rotated, and order selected to the specifications of the end user. The material handler will be responsible for pulling accepted products for orders, by using hand and operating the pallet jack, reach truck and forklift. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Setup kits for future blending needs (includes ensuring proper raw materials per batch paperwork, i.e., correct raw material, item number, lot number(s) and appropriate amounts for each batch); ensuring proper stock movement in the ERP system.
- Assist with cleaning and breakdown of blending and encapsulation machines, tools and area around workstations. Work is based on specific guidelines for each machine and part.
- Supplies Encapsulation Operators with materials needed for encapsulation process: barrels, empty capsules, IBCs, carts, tools, and other encapsulation supplies
- Weigh and post barrels in the ERP System
- Setup kits for future packaging needs (includes ensuring proper quantities and item numbers of bottles, lids, cotton, desiccants, cartons, packers, boxes for each packaging job).
- Return items to stock, ensuring accuracy in the ERP system, verifying quantity and stock location. Maintain appropriate inventory of materials through periodic cycle counts.
- Ensure that mixed pallets are maintained to prevent mix-ups and or cross contamination
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to successfully pass all job-related tests and certifications required for working in a cGMP, quality environment including but not limited to: inspections and GMP requirements to perform essential functions of the job. Must re-qualify every year on all job-related tests and certifications as job or qualifications require.
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- 1 to 3 years of current warehouse material handling experience in a manufacturing environment, desirable
- Required ability to read and write basic English, basic shop math skills, and basic computer skills.
- Current certification for a reach truck, forklift
- Understand cGMP’s and understanding of Quality Control desirable
- A legal right to work in the United States
- Must pass a drug screen and a background check in accordance with HWP standards.
Health Wright Products offers a generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, and life insurance plans. We also offer pet insurance! In addition, HWP offers its employees a 401k plan with company matching funds, FSA, and tuition reimbursement. Paid time off benefits for employees include holidays, vacation and PTO (personal time off).
For those applying out of the area: We love working for such an awesome company within the beautiful Pacific NW and understand your motivation is to do the same! Please recognize when applying for our positions that relocation packages are not being offered at this time.
Thanks for taking the time to get to know us & we look forward to learning more about you!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Health Wright Products Inc. participates in E-Verify.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job