Health Wright Products is a privately held Contract Manufacturer of Nutritional Supplements that is seeking a Contract Laboratory Coordinator starting immediately. After twenty-five years of significant growth we are still just at the beginning cycle of our potential and you would be joining a talented and committed team!
Monday – Friday, Day Shift TBD
21.50 – 26.00/hr, DOE
Performs quality control testing on both raw materials and finished products using approved microbiological test methods. The ability to work independently and under minimal supervision, in a safe manner, is critical to this position. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Properly document receipt of raw material and finished product samples for microbiological analysis
- Utilize approved methods, to properly prepare samples for pathogenic and non-pathogenic analysis on various sample matrices
- Perform Quality Control review to ensure compliance to Quality Control specifications and standards
- Utilize instrument specific computer applications for microbiological analysis.
- Serve as a technical resource for the organization regarding Microbiological analysis.
- To have an understanding and ability to run additional analyses as needed.
- Will be asked to train someone and/or participate in a task force to improve company procedures or operations
- Analyze and accurately record analytical data to support product development and quality control
- Assist in method development and SOP preparation.
- Analyze and document results in accordance with cGMP regulations
- Perform additional duties as assigned by manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology, food science, biology, or related science
- 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment with quality control Microbiology experience
- Experience with MS Office
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Ability to work independently
- Requires a well-developed ability to read, write, and speak English in relation to topics of a complex or technical nature
- Experience with FDA/cGMP compliance
A legal right to work in the United States