**$39,520 – $41,080 per year**
**yearly rates vary per hours worked
*Sept 16 – Dec 16* we have OT every other Saturdays for the holiday expenses!!!
+$2/hr NIGHT Sunday – Thursday, 10pm – 6:30am
FOLLOWING MONTH after start date
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short, Critical, Life and Pet Insurance
After 90 Days
- Paid Time Off (rates are prorated per your start date) + Paid Holidays
- Quarterly Performance-Based Reviews for yearly Merit Increase eligibility
After 1 Year
- 120 Hours of Paid Vacation (separate bank from PTO)
- 401k Matching and Education Assistance Program
- 5% Annual bonus (granted per company goals)
- COSTCO Membership (new hires can participate during our annual sign up/renewal period in March)
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- 6 months – 2 years of current experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Operation of mechanical equipment used in conveying, sealing, inspection and packaging of products/containers is highly desirable.
- Target industries include pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, electronic, chemical, cosmetics, and/or food
- Ability to read and write & communicate in English, use basic shop math skills, algebra, and basic computer skills.
- Experience with FDA/cGMP compliance is preferred
- A legal right to work in the United States
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- For those applying out of the area We love working for such an awesome company within the beautiful Pacific NW and understand your motivation is to do the same! Please recognize that relocation packages are not being offered at this time.
Per established procedure and under supervision, performs packaging and light machine operation functions in multiple work locations in support of HWP production goals. Specific tasks are clearly defined by work instructions for each operation in the job rotation. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Learn the operator roles and responsibilities and SOPs specific to the assigned area and equipment.
- Complete all required batch records and forms in an accurate and timely manner.
- Operate assigned equipment in a safe, productive, and timely manner.
- Perform machine changeover and cleaning as specified by the production schedule in accordance with appropriate SOP`s.
- Weigh, count, document and verify materials used in the assigned production area.
- Ensure products in assigned area are produced according to the batch record and specifications.
- Clean assigned equipment and rooms according to SOPs in a timely manner.
- Adhere to company rules and safe work practices within the department.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Pass packaging zone related assessments in designated time frames
- Moves and/or stacks bins/metal plates/bucket of materials and may load tubs of materials to work centers as applicable.
- Checks and corrects any conditions which are not conducive to a safe, clean workplace. Report any safety problems immediately.
- Maintains clean and orderly work area including: cleaning machines, breakdown of machine, tools and area around work station.
- Recognizes out of control events, discontinues operations and continues operation only when out of control event has been remedied successfully.
- Ability to be at the physical location of the job at the designated shift assigned.
- Will be asked to train someone and/or participate in a task force to improve company procedures or operations.
- Ability to effectively problem-solve.
- Ability to work collaboratively and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to successfully pass all job-related tests and certifications required for working in a cGMP, quality environment including but not limited to: inspections and GMP requirements to perform essential functions of the job. Must re-qualify every year on all job-related tests and certifications as job or qualifications require.