Quality Assurance Analyst
**$45,760 – $49,920 per year**
**yearly rates vary per hours worked
*Sept 16 – Dec 16* we have OT every other Saturdays, perfect for the holiday expenses!!!
+$2/hr NIGHT Sunday – Thursday, 10pm – 6:30am
+$1/hr SWING Monday – Friday, 2pm – 10:30pm
FOLLOWING MONTH after start date
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short, Critical, Life and Pet Insurance
After 90 Days
- Paid Time Off (rates are prorated per your start date) + Paid Holidays
- Quarterly Performance-Based Reviews for yearly Merit Increase eligibility
After 1 Year
- 120 Hours of Paid Vacation (separate bank from PTO)
- 401k Matching and Education Assistance Program
- 5% Annual bonus (granted per company goals)
- COSTCO Membership (new hires can participate during our annual sign up/renewal period in March)
- One of the below criteria must be met
- A.S. degree in Food science, Biology, or Chemistry & 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably within quality control
- B.S degree in Food science, Biology, or Chemistry
- 4 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably within quality control
- Experience with FDA/cGMP compliance is preferred
- Laboratory experience highly desirable
- A legal right to work in the United States
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- For those applying out of the area We love working for such an awesome company within the beautiful Pacific NW and understand your motivation is to do the same! Please recognize that relocation packages are not being offered at this time.
The main responsibility of this position is to review documentation, approve, and release into production all incoming raw materials used within the dietary supplement manufacturing process. Additional responsibilities include the review of all documentation and, analytical results, for release of finished product. This position works closely with the customer service, purchasing, and production groups to resolve any raw material and final product discrepancies. This position also supports the QC Manager with any quality control and quality assurance issues within the organization. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Per established procedures, document, review, and release for use, all raw materials, packaging, and labeling supplies used within the manufacturing process for dietary supplements.
- Per established procedures and guidelines, review relevant documentation, provide certificates-of-analysis, and release all finished products for shipment to customers.
- Supervise and review production functions as a Quality Control representative.
- Support manufacturing by troubleshooting and helping to resolve internal out-of-specification processes and conditions.
- Perform necessary analysis per established procedures as in-process checks throughout the production process.
- Support manufacturing with assignment of raw materials, packaging, and labeling during the production process.
- Perform Packaging Inspections of incoming material, compare material to internal specifications, perform tests, record results and fill out non-conformance reports as needed.
- Responsible for documenting any internal non-conformances and out-of-specification conditions, investigating the root cause, recommending corrective actions, and making appropriate decisions for resolving such non-conformances and out-of-specification conditions.
- Communicate effectively regarding any non-conformance issues in a timely fashion to customer service, purchasing, and other appropriate staff.
- To have an understanding and ability to run basic analytical tests as needed.
- To support the QC Manager during the investigations for any non-conformances.
- Able to provide training and guidance as necessary per established procedures.
- Facilitate the development of methods and procedures for the quality control/quality assurance group.
- Assemble and process any raw material and finished product samples for contract laboratory analysis.
- Review and approve all contract laboratory analytical results.