Sanitation Facilities Associate
**$40,560 – $42,640 per year**
**yearly rates vary per hours worked
+$1/hr SWING Monday – Friday, 2pm – 10:30pm
FOLLOWING MONTH after start date
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short, Critical, Life and Pet Insurance
After 90 Days
- Paid Time Off (rates are prorated per your start date) + Paid Holidays
- Quarterly Performance-Based Reviews for yearly Merit Increase eligibility
After 1 Year
- 120 Hours of Paid Vacation (separate bank from PTO)
- 401k Matching and Education Assistance Program
- 5% Annual bonus (granted per company goals)
- COSTCO Membership (new hires can participate during our annual sign up/renewal period in March)
- High school degree preferred
- 2- 4 years’ experience of similar work
- Detail oriented.
- Hand truck, electric forklift, Zamboni experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced, results oriented environment.
- Ability to read, write and speak basic English and math.
- Must be able to pass a background requirement.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- A legal right to work in the United States
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- For those applying out of the area We love working for such an awesome company within the beautiful Pacific NW and understand your motivation is to do the same! Please recognize that relocation packages are not being offered at this time.
Performs custodial work in offices, warehouses, industrial areas, and other building interiors. Sweeps, vacuums, mops, scrubs, waxes and polishes floors using industrial vacuum cleaners and scrubbing and buffing machines. Sometimes using ladders, dusts and washes walls, cleans ceilings and dusts and polishes light fixtures. Moves cabinets, boxes, furniture, crates and equipment to clean areas. May remove stains from such surfaces as machines, walls, and floors using chemicals and cleaning solutions.
It is essential for all employees to adhere to Company policies.
- Maintain schedule of daily/weekly sanitization and cleaning
- Perform and complete designated room cleans per standard operating procedures.
- Facilitates the use of approved cleaning agents per established procedures.
- Maintain, sanitize and clean work spaces used by employees, not limited to but including: gowning area, lunch rooms, back hallways, stairways, restrooms, lab, and hand washing stations.
- Launders and maintains lab coats, tyvek suits and cleaning cloths.
- Ability to work collaboratively and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers
- Checks and corrects any conditions which are not conducive to a safe, clean work place. Report any safety problems immediately.
- Complete documentation as assigned.
- Maintains cleaning supplies and communicates needs to supervisor
- Set-up of machine and fixtures for processing materials or cleaning. Work is based on specific guidelines for each machine and material. Set-up activities may require the use of hand tools.
- Moves and/or stacks bins/bucket of material.
- Must be able to successfully pass all job-related tests and certifications required for working in a cGMP, quality environment including but not limited to: inspections and GMP requirements to perform essential functions of the job. Must re-qualify every year on all job-related tests and certifications as job or qualifications require.
- May be assigned duties as a packaging line operator on an as needed basis. Packaging/Polishing/Handsorting – 10% of time spent on the job