**$45,760 – $47,840 per year**
**yearly rates vary per hours worked
+$1/hr SWING Monday – Friday, 2pm – 10:30pm
FOLLOWING MONTH after start date
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short, Critical, Life and Pet Insurance
After 90 Days
- Paid Time Off (rates are prorated per your start date) + Paid Holidays
- Quarterly Performance-Based Reviews for yearly Merit Increase eligibility
After 1 Year
- 120 Hours of Paid Vacation (separate bank from PTO)
- 401k Matching and Education Assistance Program
- 5% Annual bonus (granted per company goals)
- COSTCO Membership (new hires can participate during our annual sign up/renewal period in March)
High School diploma or GED preferred
1 to 2 years of current warehouse experience in a manufacturing environment, desirable
Required ability to read and write Basic English, basic shop math skills, algebra, and basic computer skills.
Current certification for a reach truck, desirable
- A legal right to work in the United States
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- For those applying out of the area We love working for such an awesome company within the beautiful Pacific NW and understand your motivation is to do the same! Please recognize that relocation packages are not being offered at this time.
Performs the necessary duties involved with shipping and receiving. This person is a highly organized individual who is knowledgeable about the company’s products and materials, and how the materials should be stored and even maintained. You will pull stock, prepare orders, handle all incoming shipments, organize the warehouse, operate the reach truck, track and enter shipping and receiving information using the company’s software. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Examine and compare with records, such as shipping manifests, certificate of analysis, packing slips, bill of ladings, invoices, or purchase orders and sales orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment. Document and follow up as needed.
- Prepare delivery orders for shipping
- Prepare shipping documents, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route materials.
- Determine shipping method for materials, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, dimensions and freight charges. Document any freight damages and discrepancies for reporting, accounting, and recordkeeping purposes.
- Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
- Confer and correspond with HWP employees to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance to specifications.
- Requisition and store shipping and packing materials and supplies to maintain inventory on stock.
- Deliver or route materials to areas in the warehouse, using work devices, such as hand truck, pallet jack, or reach truck
- Seal, label, and affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using work devices such as hand tools, power tools, and postage meter.
- Enter Shipping and Receiving information into the MRP database.