Washroom Sanitation Associate
Health Wright Products is a privately held Contract Manufacturer of Nutritional Supplements that is seeking for a Sanitation Associate to help in our Washroom department. After twenty-six years of significant growth we are still just at the beginning cycle of our potential and you would be joining a talented and committed team!
Day 1 : 6am – 630pm, Sun – Tue + every other Wednesdays
Day 2: 6am – 630pm, Thu – Sat + every other Wednesdays
$16/hr, $1/hr shift differential for hours worked from 10pm -6:30am
Packaging wash and dry machine parts, barrels, plastic pallets and IBC’s, washing all production machine parts, organizing extra parts . Specific tasks are clearly defined by work instructions and SOP for each operation in the job rotation. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Ability to be at the physical location of the job at the designated shift assigned.
- Maintain schedule of daily/weekly sanitization and cleaning
- Perform and complete designated room cleans per standard operating procedures.
- Facilitates the use of approved cleaning agents per established procedures.
- Carefully handles and washes parts varying in size and weight.
- Maintain, sanitize and clean workspaces used by employees, not limited to but including gowning area, lunchrooms, back hallways, stairways, restrooms, lab, and hand washing stations.
- Ability to work collaboratively and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers
- Checks and corrects any conditions which are not conducive to a safe, clean workplace. Report any safety problems immediately.
- Complete documentation as assigned.
- Maintains cleaning supplies and communicates needs to supervisor
- Set-up of machine and fixtures for processing materials or cleaning. Work is based on specific guidelines for each machine and material.
- Set-up activities may require the use of hand tools.
- Moves and/or stacks bins/bucket of material.
- Must be able to successfully pass all job-related tests and certifications required for working in a cGMP, quality environment including but not limited to: inspections and GMP requirements to perform essential functions of the job. Must re-qualify every year on all job-related tests and certifications as job or qualifications require.
- High school degree preferred.
- 2- 4 years’ experience of similar work
- Detail oriented.
- Must be organized.
- Hand truck, electric forklift, Zamboni experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, results oriented environment.
- Ability to read, write and speak basic English and math.
- Must be able to pass a background requirement.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.
Health Wright Products offers a generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, and life insurance plans. We also offer pet insurance! In addition, HWP offers its employees a 401k plan with company matching funds, FSA, and tuition reimbursement. Paid time off benefits for employees include holidays, vacation and PTO (personal time off).
For those applying out of the area: We love working for such an awesome company within the beautiful Pacific NW and understand your motivation is to do the same! Please recognize when applying for our positions that relocation packages are not being offered at this time.
Thanks for taking the time to get to know us & we look forward to learning more about you!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Health Wright Products Inc. participates in E-Verify.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job